E PLUS Solution combines the antioxidant effect of Vitamin E, Vitamin C and Selenium with a contribution of Lysine, an essential amino acid and a concentrated extract of Ginseng.
Ginseng has a tonic action. It increases the physical performance and allows a better adaptation of the body to the effort.
Vitamin E is a very important antioxidant that:
- promotes muscle integrity and rapid recovery during intense work of the racehorse or sport.
- reduces the risk of muscle contractions (cramps).
- is recommended in the wake of disorders of the muscles (myositis, blood shot)
The action of vitamin E is enhanced by the presence of Selenium and Vitamin C.
Lysine, essential amino acid, is essential for growth and muscle development.
Horse diets are very often poor in Lysine.
Muscle problems are common in sport horses where vitamin E & Selenium requirements are increased.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE: Horses: 30 ml per day in maintenance. Up to 45 ml daily with proven muscle problems.
Ponies: 15 to 25 ml per day
Raw materials: Magnesium chloride 17%, glycerin
Analytical constituents: Humidity 53%, crude protein 12.8%, crude fat 12%, crude ash 8.6%, magnesium 1.95%, sodium 1.6%, crude cellulose 1.5%
Additives (per kilo)
- Micronutrient compounds: Selenium s.f. selenium organism produced by saccharomyces cerevisiae CNCM I-3060 (selenium-inactivated yeasts) (E 3b8.10) 35 mg.
- Amino acids and their salts: L-lysine (monohydrochloride) 3,2,3,) 200,000 mg.
- Vitamins and provitamins: Vitamin E s.f. Totally Racemic Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate (3a700) 50,000 IU
- Vitamins C (3a300) 40,000 mg
- Aromatic substances: Ginseng (Panax ginseng) 1000mg